Happy Honker Farm
Happy Honker Farm Contract
Please Complete the Following Form to Hold the Piglet of Your Choice.
Alternative Phone Number:
Which Piglet or Future Litter is Your Deposit Holding?
Terms & Conditions
___I agree to the terms & conditions of the Piglet Deposit
___I understand my $250 deposit is non-refundable
___I confirm I am at least 18 years of age
___I agree to pay for the piglet in full by the 6th week of life
___I agree to abide by the terms of the Piglet Contract
___I agree to return the contract within 2 weeks of initial deposit
___I agree to answer required questions within 72 hours of deposit
Go Home Date
___I understand that my piglet's Go Home Date can change
HHF’s Terms & Conditions of Sale
By consenting to these terms and conditions, you, the buyer are declaring your age to be 18 years or older.
The buyer further agrees to the following conditions:
1. The Buyer agrees to provide a life-long commitment, comfortable environment, prompt medical attention, proper grooming and responsible care. This includes providing the mini pig with proper nutrition, which consists of a mini pig food, fruits, vegetables, a few treats, and fresh water available at all times. The Buyer promises to provide a safe environment for the mini pig, and never allow the mini pig to roam freely without proper fencing or supervision.
2. The Seller guarantees this mini pig to be of sound health and temperament at the time of this sale. Should the mini pig be determined to be in ill health, the cause of which the Seller is clearly to blame, the mini pig may, upon a signed written diagnosis from a licensed veterinarian, within 72 hours of purchase, be exchanged for a new mini pig. The Seller assumes absolutely no responsibility for fees associated with caring for the mini pig. No other guarantees are given.
3. It is understood by the Buyer that the piglet described in this contract is being sold as a pet and will be spayed/neutered by Seller prior to Buyer receiving the piglet.
4. If at any time the Buyer can no longer or does not want to retain possession of this mini pig, the Seller will resume full ownership of the mini pig. It is the buyer’s responsibility to contact HHF, so that the pig can either be returned to the Seller or Re-homed. The decision to have the pig returned or re-homed is at the discretion of HHF and not the buyer. There will be no refund for the pig, but the seller will take charge of the pig and either keep it or re-home the pig. Under no circumstances will this mini pig be sold, leased, traded or given away to any pet shop, research laboratory, animal shelter or similar facility.
5. The Buyer agrees to contact the Seller immediately if any questions or concerns arise about the mini pig, such as housing, diet, or health. The buyer agrees to keep the seller informed of any significant health issues with his or her mini pig. This provides the Breeder/Seller with an opportunity to follow up on the mini pig and gives the Breeder/Seller important feedback and information on the health of our mini pigs for future generations.
6. The Buyer is responsible for the extra cost of shipping the piglet to you plus the carrier. It is not included in the price of the piglet.
Right to Reserve Business
**We reserve the right to refuse business to anyone for any reason at our discretion. Should we feel that an animal is not a good fit or someone refuses to purchase items necessary to the animals survival, we reserve the right to refuse the sale. We do not take this decision lightly, nor do we take our responsibility to the animals we care for and place lightly. With over 5 million companion animals ending up in shelters nationwide each year, we are very careful to only place our animals in secure, forever homes.